Comforting and full of flavour this simple recipe is easy to make midweek. Quick and budget friendly, do make a larger portion as the leftovers make a perfect lunch.
- Chicken breast – 350gr
- Panchetta – 100gr
- Arborio rice – 300gr
- White wine – 100 gr
- Chicken stock –
- Onion – ½
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Crème fraiche
- Grated parmesan – 50 gr
- Salt, pepper, fresh herbs to taste
1. Sauté finely chopped onion, garlic, pancetta and chicken for a couple of minutes or until browned.
2. Stir in the rice, season to taste.
3. Stir in the wine and the stock and stir well
4. Bring to the boil, stir well then reduce the heat and cover for 15-20 min until the rice is almost tender
5. Stir in the parmesan
6. Serve with extra parmesan and black pepper.
This recipe is suitable for pressure cooking and conventional cooking